Cayman Company Incorporation
Cayman Islands companies are used for a wide range of purposes such as investment, holding assets, stock dealing, ownership of patents or intellectual property, structured finance, private wealth and asset protection.
We provide legal incorporation of a Cayman company and associated on-going corporate services to ensure that your company is set up properly and maintained in line with local laws and regulations.
The benefits of setting up a Cayman Company include the following:
- Ability to form a company with only one shareholder, with no minimum capitalization requirements;
- Privacy – there are well-established mechanisms for co-operation with law enforcement agencies, both locally and overseas, to assure the highest standards of probity throughout Cayman’s financial industry. Within this framework, protection of the legitimate interests of clients is safeguarded. The Registrar is able to release on enquiry only the name, type of company, the date of registration, the address of its registered office, and the status of the company. Except where assistance to law enforcement agencies to combat illicit activity is mandated or authorised, disclosure of information by government officials, professional agents, attorneys and accountants and their staffs is prohibited.
- Tax neutrality – there are no corporation, capital gains, payroll, property or withholding taxes on any type of company, domestic or foreign.
- A Cayman company can obtain an undertaking from the Cayman Islands Government that they will remain tax-free for a period of 20 years.
- The range of purposes for which a Cayman company can be used includes investment, sales processing, trading, shipping operations, stock dealing, real estate holding, the ownership and licensing of patents, international financing, mutual funds, insurance, securitisation, structured finance and aircraft finance
- No requirement to file financial accounts (unless a mutual fund or licensed entity);
- No foreign exchange controls and money and securities in any currency may be freely transferred to and from the Cayman Islands;
- Setting up a company can be done in as little as 24 hours;
Our Cayman Company Services include:
Provision of experienced independent directors
We provide full company administration and corporate services. We ensure that the company is fully managed and remains fully compliant with all statutory requirements in the Cayman Islands.
- Registered Office Services
- Provision of Registered Office.
- Provision of Company Secretary or Assistant Secretary.
- Preparation of minutes of shareholders’ and directors’ meetings.
- Maintenance of company records and statutory registers.
- Preparing and filing of all necessary returns and reports to the Registrar of Companies.
- Arranging Legalisation and Apostille of documents.
- Certification of corporate documents and issuing certificates of incumbency.
- Obtaining certificates from the Registrar of Companies.
- Preparation of Powers of Attorney.
- Voluntary Liquidations