- Hedge Funds,
- Fund of Funds
- Master-Feeder Funds*
- Stand-Alone Funds
- Private Equity Funds
- Venture Capital
- Real Estate funds
- Agriculture Funds
- Special Situations
- Project Infrastructure Funds
- Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Funds.
Aside from forming the legal structures for your fund and regulatory filings, we also work closely with key industry partners in Cayman and internationally to ensure that you have the best service providers in place for launching your fund. This includes introductions to legal counsel (onshore and offshore), fund administrators, auditors, prime brokers, banking & custody, third-party marketing firms, research and fund distribution.
Our experienced professionals have worked to assist international fund managers with all aspects of launching an investment fund. Please feel free to contact us for an initial consultation: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bell Rock also provides ongoing services to your fund such as highly experienced independent directors registered with CIMA under the Director Registration & Licensing Law 2014, registered office, company secretarial and compliance services.
For further information please see our Guides:
- Structuring and Forming a Hedge Fund
- Forming a Private Equity Fund
- Directors Duties – Alternative Investment Funds
- Independent Fund Directors & Independence
- Increased Demand by PE Funds for Independent Directors
- Requirement for AML Compliance Services to all Cayman Funds
- Forming a Cayman Manco as your Investment Manager
*we work with various US counsel who can assist on US legal advice for the US Feeder and tax advice as required.